Accommodation Farnham

Accommodation FarnhamAccommodation Farnham doesn't get any better than the Pride of the valley hotel which concentrates on creating an environment that actually concentrated on genuine hospitality. Providing a comfortable, well appointed accommodation, excellent, freshly prepared food and a friendly, understanding and natural attitude to service.

The hotel’s ground floor and public areas were extensively re-furbished in the Spring of 2007 maintaining the hotel’s wonderful traditional features whilst adding a twist of contemporary design. During this time a team were put together to create the ambition to provide the best food and service in the area.

Our Chef David Terrell has worked mainly in Surrey over the last eight years and has developed a tremendous network of suppliers who can provide great fresh seasonal produce year round. After a recent foray into London kitchens working for the Living Room group of restaurants, David has returned to Surrey to develop his career further.

David works closely with David Dorricott, previously the Executive Head Chef at The House of Commons, on developing new dishes for our menus guaranteeing that they incorporate the current season’s freshest ingredients.

We have 15 great bedrooms that have been individually designed and themed.

We want you to be comfortable so there are large luxurious pillows and duvets in the rooms. A number of our rooms also have 4 poster beds and roll-top baths.

There is wireless access to the internet, telephone, tea and coffee making facilities and amenities by Au Lait in every room.

The Pride of the Valley was built in 1867 and was named after a neighbouring beauty spot. The site that the hotel is located on used to be common land and was used for cattle fairs previous to 1867

In the late 19th Century the area outside the hotel was used as the venue for Jumps Days which were small village fetes. The hotel was built to take advantage of the roads built in the area with its passing trade and to serve the local community and the large houses that were built along the Tilford Road.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE WEBSITE